How To Become A Surrogate Mother In Tallahassee, Florida
What if you could give a gift to someone, the type of gift that will change their life forever? You can do this by becoming a Surrogate Mother in Tallahassee, Florida. Tallahassee, Florida a great location to be a Surrogate Mother, and we can also teach you what it takes to help someone realize their lifelong dream of becoming a parent.
Only truly exceptional women are able to become Surrogates – they are tenacious, devoted, compassionate, and selfless. They come from all walks of life, different careers, different family types, and different backgrounds. While there are requirements, our Surrogates are all unique and have their own reasons for becoming a Surrogate. Some have started a college fund for their children, paid off student loans, opened their own businesses, started saving for a rainy day. The emotional and financial benefits of Gestational Surrogacy is life-changing, for both your family and for those you help. If this is a journey you will take, your life will be changed forever.
How To Become A Surrogate Mother In Tallahassee, Florida: Meet The Requirements
Family Makers provides clear, step-by-step information on what it takes to be a Surrogate Mother. Our agency works regularly with moms in your area who have it in their hearts to help those coping with fertility issues. With a number of well-respected fertility clinics, hospitals, surrogacy-friendly laws, and easy travel options nearby, Tallahassee, Florida is an excellent location to live if you aspire to be a Surrogate!
If Surrogacy is an idea that is fairly new to you, our amazing and educated staff of experienced Surrogates can describe the criteria required to help someone. While some requirements may seem strict or unnecessary, they have been designed by the American Society of Reproductive Medicine and Family Makers to build families in the safest and most successful way possible.
In order to become a Surrogate Mother in Tallahassee, FL with Family Makers, you need to meet these requirements:
- Be between the ages of 21-39 years old
- Have delivered a baby in the last 10 years
- Have a great pregnancy history without significant complications
- Have had no more than 2 deliveries via cesarean section
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Consent to a background check for herself and adults living in her home
- Have a stable home life, strong support system, and reliable childcare
- Not have a recent history of smoking or vaping
- Be willing to refrain from any alcohol during pregnancy
- Not take prescription medications recreationally or use illicit drugs
- Be financially independent
- Not have had an endometrial ablation or the Essure ® procedure
- Not take medications that are labeled Category D or Category X
- Not take antipsychotics, anti-anxiety, or antidepressants
- Have flexibility for 3-6 morning appointments
- Understand that daily injections for up to 12 weeks may be necessary
- Have no plans for international travel in the next 18-24 months
There are other requirements that you will need to meet as well. In addition to completing interviews with our staff, you will need to pass both a physical and psychological exam with a fertility specialist and a mental health provider. Background checks and medical record assessments are also carried out to authenticate that all applicants have satisfactory social and medical histories.