Let’s See If You Qualify
Take our five minute quiz to see if you meet the basic requirements!
What do I need to know about surrogacy?
- Surrogates are guaranteed up to $55,000 in compensation.
- You can continue to work while being a surrogate! Surrogates are stay-at-home moms, nurses, teachers, and other professionals.
- Gestational surrogacy uses the biological products of the intended parents and/or a donor.
- The surrogate is not related to the baby!
- Giving the gift of parenthood to someone else is rewarding for you & your family too!
- Family Makers will guide & support you every step of the way – at no cost to you!
Tell me more!
Surrogates use their compensation to benefit their own family!
Guaranteed up to $55,000 in compensation as a surrogate!
Save to buy your first home!
Start your children’s college fund!
Go on your dream vacation!
Start a family rainy day fund!
As a surrogate, you will require an insurance policy that covers a surrogacy pregnancy. Family Makers will have your insurance reviewed to be certain that all bills for the pregnancy and delivery will be covered with your current policy. If you policy will not cover the surrogacy pregnancy, Family Makers will assist you in obtaining a usable insurance policy. Should an insurance policy need to be purchased, Intended Parents would pay for the premium on the policy.
Most states do not currently have laws specifically permitting gestational surrogacy. Some states specifically restrict it, some have statutory language addressing surrogacy, and others are silent on the topic completely. Many times, it is up to each individual judge on a county level to determine enforceability of surrogacy contracts and establishment of parentage. Because of this, it is extremely important to have legal representation from an attorney experienced in surrogacy and familiar with each courts’ preferences and requirements.
Family Makers is proud to share many amazing success stories for the families and Surrogates who have worked with us! One of the first questions Intended Parents ask is us what our success rate is for bringing home a baby. Because we work with a variety of clinics with a variety of success rates, we cannot take credit if a journey is successful. What we can do is ensure that the Surrogates we work with have the highest qualifications and criteria for helping families who depend on them.
We are proud to say that 80% of our Surrogates get pregnant and have a live birth from their first transfer attempt. 20% of the women we work with are experienced Surrogates, while the remaining are doing it for the first time. We have not experienced a difference in success rates between those who have had previous journeys and those who are first-time Surrogates. Check out testimonials from those who have worked with us throughout our website, on our Google business page, and on Facebook!
I always felt informed respected and supported!
“As an L&D nurse, I didn’t think there was anything in this world like witnessing someone meet their child for the first time. Being the person to make that happen? THAT was one of the most amazing moments of my life. Family Makers listened to everything I said wanted in a match. I was never a number to them and the family I helped was a perfect match. I always felt informed, respected, and supported. It was truly one of the most profound experiences of my life!” – Sarah, Surrogate from Georgia
Surrogacy Info Recap
- Surrogates receive up to $55,000 in compensation (base pay and additional compensation for milestones)
- Family Makers offers custom compensation packages
- Dedicated one-on-one support with a Case Manager
- All Intended Parents based in the United States
- Quick matching time with Intended Parents
- An experience of a lifetime, changing lives forever