How To Become A Surrogate Mother In Spring Hill, Florida
Surrogacy is one of the most amazing gifts that you can give another person. Do you want to change someone’s life forever, while also helping your own family? If so, becoming a Surrogate Mother in Spring Hill, Florida may be a wonderful option. If you do this, you are going to be doing something truly amazing by helping an infertile couple become parents.
Only truly remarkable women are able to become Surrogates – they are tenacious, devoted, compassionate, and selfless. They come from all walks of life, various careers, different family types, and different backgrounds. They all have unique reasons for becoming a Surrogate. You will likely find your own reasons to start this journey. You may want to start a business, go back to school, put a downpayment on a new home, start a college fund. The emotional and financial benefits of Gestational Surrogacy are life-changing, for both your family and for the families that you help.
How To Become A Surrogate Mother In Spring Hill, Florida: Meet The Requirements
Family Makers provides clear, step-by-step guidelines on what it takes to be a Surrogate Mother. Our agency works regularly with moms in your area who have it in their hearts to help those experiencing infertility. With a number of well-respected fertility clinics, hospitals, surrogacy-friendly laws, and easy travel options nearby, Spring Hill, Florida is a wonderful location to live if you want to be a Surrogate!
If Surrogacy is a concept that is fairly new to you, our amazing and educated staff of experienced Surrogates can explain the criteria required to help someone. While some requirements may seem strict or unnecessary, they have been cultivated by the American Society of Reproductive Medicine and Family Makers to build families in the safest and most successful way possible.
In order to become a Surrogate Mother in Spring Hill, FL with Family Makers, you need to meet these requirements:
- Be between the ages of 21-39 years old
- Have delivered a baby in the last 10 years
- Have a great pregnancy history without significant complications
- Have had no more than 2 deliveries via cesarean section
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Consent to a background check for herself and adults living in her home
- Have a stable home life, strong support system, and reliable childcare
- Not have a recent history of smoking or vaping
- Be willing to refrain from any alcohol during pregnancy
- Not take prescription medications recreationally or use illicit drugs
- Be financially independent
- Not have had an endometrial ablation or the Essure ® procedure
- Not take medications that are labeled Category D or Category X
- Not take antipsychotics, anti-anxiety, or antidepressants
- Have flexibility for 3-6 morning appointments
- Understand that daily injections for up to 12 weeks may be necessary
- Have no plans for international travel in the next 18-24 months
There are other requirements that you will need to meet as well. In addition to carrying out interviews with our staff, you will need to pass both a physical and psychological exam with a fertility specialist and a mental health provider. Background checks and medical record assessments are also completed to check that all applicants have appropriate social and medical histories.