How To Become A Surrogate Mother In Pensacola, Florida
Have you always wanted to give a special gift that no one else could give? Even if it was to someone that you don’t know? Do you want to help a family who would otherwise not be able to have a child? If so, discover how to become a Surrogate Mother in Pensacola, Florida. You must know that this is a life-changing choice that you shouldn’t take lightly – it requires serious consideration. Helping another family realize their dream of having a child is truly amazing but surrogacy is not for everyone.
Surrogates must be strong, understanding, and altruistic. Gestational Carriers, another name for Surrogates, come from all walks of life, different occupations, a variety of family types, and different experiences. They have all decided to become a Surrogate in Pensacola, Florida for their own reasons. If this is a journey you will take, your life will be changed permanently – but you need to take the first steps to get there.
Read on for more information about how to become a Surrogate Mother in Pensacola, Florida.
How To Become A Surrogate Mother In Pensacola, Florida: Meet The Guidelines
If you are looking for how to become a Surrogate Mother in Pensacola, Florida, one of the best ways to do that is with the help of a surrogacy agency. Agencies ensure that your well being and the health of the baby are the key concerns at all times. If you do decide to team up with an agency, there are some qualifications that you must meet. While these may seem strict, they have been put in place by the American Society of Reproductive Medicine and Family Makers to ensure that this is a safe process for everyone involved.
In order to become a Surrogate Mother in Pensacola, Florida with Family Makers, you need to fulfill these guidelines:
- Be between 21-39 years of age
- Have delivered a baby in the last 10 years
- Have a terrific pregnancy history without substantial problems
- Have had no more than 2 deliveries via cesarean section
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Consent to a background check for yourself and all other adults living in your home
- Have a stable home life, strong support system, and qualified childcare
- Not have a recent history of cigarette smoking or vaping
- Be willing to abstain from alcohol while pregnant
- Not take prescribed medications recreationally or use illicit drugs
- Be in a secure financial situation
- Not have had an endometrial ablation or the Essure ® procedure
- Not take medications that are labeled Category D or Category X
- Not take antipsychotics, anti-anxiety or antidepressants
- Have a schedule that allows for morning consultations
- Understand that daily injections for up to 12 weeks may be necessary
- Have no plans for travel outside of the U.S. in the next 18-24 months.
Outside of these basic requirements, there are other requirements that you will need to meet along the way. You will need to pass both a physical and psychological exam with qualified providers. All of these steps have been put in place to keep you protected and guarantee that the process is one that is hassle-free and rewarding for everyone involved. If you can meet these requirements, you can move on to the next step to become a Surrogate Mother in Pensacola, Florida.