How To Become A Surrogate Mother In Macon, Georgia?
Have you ever considered giving a gift that very few other people can give? Do you want to deliver love by helping to build a family? If so, learn how to become a Surrogate Mother in Macon, Georgia. It is essential to know that this is a life-changing choice that you must not take lightly. You are going to be doing something so amazing. Helping Intended Parents reach their lifelong dream of adding a bundle of joy to their family is an incredibly special experience.
Outstanding women have the opportunity to become Surrogates – they are tenacious, devoted, thoughtful, and loving, among other qualities. Gestational Carriers come from all walks of life, different jobs, a wide range of families, and unique experiences. They all have different reasons for becoming a Surrogate in Macon, Georgia. If this is something you choose to do, your life will be changed permanently.
Congratulations on taking the first step in finding out how to become a Surrogate Mother in Macon, Georgia. Continue reading for more relevant information to help you decide about whether it is an adventure you want to take.
How To Become A Surrogate Mother In Macon, Georgia: Meet The Requirements
If you are researching how to become a Surrogate Mother in Macon, Georgia, one of the best ways to do that is by using a respected surrogacy agency like Family Makers. Agencies help make sure that your well being and the health of the baby are the top priorities. If you do decide to partner with us, there are some requirements that you need to meet. While these may seem strict, they have been developed by the American Society of Reproductive Medicine and Family Makers to ensure that things are safe for all parties.
In order to become a Surrogate Mother in Macon, Georgia with Family Makers, you need to satisfy these guidelines:
- Be between the ages of 21-39 years old
- Have delivered a baby in the last 10 years
- Have a great pregnancy record without significant difficulties
- Have had no more than 2 deliveries via cesarean section
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Consent to a background check for yourself and all adults occupying your home
- Have a stable home life, solid support system, and reliable childcare
- Not have a recent history of tobacco smoking or vaping
- Be willing to cut out any alcohol during pregnancy
- Not take prescription medications recreationally or use illicit drugs
- Be financially stable
- Not have had an endometrial ablation or the Essure ® procedure
- Not take prescriptions that are labeled Category D or Category X
- Not use antipsychotics, anti-anxiety, or antidepressants.
- Have flexibility for morning doctor appointments
- Understand that daily injections for up to 12 weeks may be necessary
- Have no plans for travel outside of the U.S. in the next 18-24 months
After our initial intake, there are other conditions that you will need to meet as well. You will need to pass both a physical and psychological exam with designated health professionals. All of these measures have been created to keep you safe and make sure that the process is one that is as smooth as possible for everyone involved. If you are able to meet these requirements, you may qualify to become a Surrogate Mother in Macon, Georgia.